There's been proof, I thought no one cared.
For the fourth of July, I thought I should share it.
-Russia mind raped America for over a decade:
The chaos and confusion, could cost us Texas.
- Grown men hide things like little children do:
Every word Jesus came here to say. Hidden on purpose! No one said a thing.
-The mirror test example: Men at the age of 13 must receive a vasectomy, it may not be reversed without proof of financial and mental stability or the age of 25.
Seems stupid right?
Hiding words that help and using leaglees to kill.
There’s a big “frack you” coming for each of us, so strap in. Undoubtedly, to my personal detriment, I warn the few who bother to read these things. We’ve all played a role, however tertiary, and earned our allotment of crap. We’ll each, one way or another, find ourselves in the midst of turmoil, the likes of which have yet to be known, throughout our collective history; at least the bits we’ve bothered to protect.
I still do believe our dreams still need us; but we need one another more. Giving of oneself is as dangerous as it is complicated and when you’re incapable, unable, or unwilling to look out for yourself, it’s impossible to help anyone else. The good choices, slipped slowly from our capability to decipher between a choice we made or the one made for us.
I could give two shits for roe v. wade and have change to spare. Millennium have gone by without plants or people’s bodies being the concern of the masses, you need no one’s permission for anything, you take care of yourself and hurt as few people as possible. What you do with your body is your business not the governments. If we turn the argument and in place of women, or girls, we make it the men and the boys, you see the stupidity.
Example: Age 13 men must have a vasectomy, and may not be reversed until, financial and mental stability can be established or the age of 25.
Seems stupid right?
We are literally stupid animals, who miraculously decided to get cute, this God thing, seemed a bit astonished too; but we’ll get to that.
Where one goes, we all go, we were always getting here, by which I mean the 2000 twenties, staring down the barrel of a dam good run for the humans on the planet earth. The shouting of stable educated “leaders” once well-grounded in the factual uncertainty of life, are requiem for none other than themselves. This is mass psychosis, it’s happened repeatedly. We put all of ourselves into building the dream we never asked ourselves what we wanted as recompense; when a decision should be made, you make it, otherwise one is made for you.
For my part, I was attempting to be respectful, trusting not only in the goodness of us all, but in our greatness as well. We each are a multitude of universes contained in a squishy sack of mostly water. Without one another we become errant, rogue, untethered, adrift. We compete, exclude and carry on cranky, with the very thing we need to save ourselves; that’s one another.
We are fragile and mighty. The other mistake I made, is the assumption we/I/us- “the all,” not only knew of our duality and need, but understood the concept, like all self-evident truth. Truth doesn’t mind questioning, liberty isn’t afraid of idea, justice is sought not given. I wanted to learn and am grateful for every thought I was lucky enough to absorb; seeing things from this angle, it was naive to think everyone felt the same.
I’m not sure where the want came from, but I wanted to learn. At the age of what we can generously say was 3, I took up the responsibility and relentless pursuit, to have the secret, those unnatural scribble patterns were sharing; people seemed unable to understand things we’d both done before, often to the inability to speak without looking to them.
The magic of written words wasn’t magic; this was in their similarity, the same things, everyone had and could use even share. Silently laying there, to be seen or not, to be read or not, to be agreed upon, liked, cared for, hated, loved, or used as kindling for dinner. The written word is probably the only awesome thing we’ve done, ever. We try so very hard to feel we’re worthy, and being stupid animals, and rarely see, the attempt to achieve this idea, pushes us further from the ability to actually feel worthy, of anything at all.
Collectively then, we lash out, permitting ourselves to inhabit the same space and time, as the willful attempt to destroy the only thing we’ve managed to achieve. Stupid animals, don’t worry though, not a single one of us is exempt from this, it’s our nature. Nature isn’t willful, it’s the reason we’re able to survive and the only reason we do.
It must have been for survival, I have no other idea what possessed me, but no joke, surprised all around, the weird kid that couldn’t use a crayon. I didn’t understand how to color inside of the lines, until I was almost two years older. I wanted to do a difficult thing, pretended I was able to and poked at the wall playing at doing so, and found the task had already been achieved. I wouldn’t figure out until near 30 years later, that Idea came from The Gospel of Thomas.
The tyranny toward ideas, is what I’m seeing is the base of the issue, upon the issues, upon bad to worse, of a type we only ever were told would be the end times. The few passages that get called the Gospel of Thomas or the Book of Sayings are all anyone should’ve ever looked at and even in them it says don’t take up interpreting the dead. I’m not saying the time was wasted but a lot of people called a whole block of our history, the dark ages, and not for lack of light.
We’ve checked, and just in case we’re getting fake news we check again, again and again. The sun’s been here longer than we have. We mustn’t forget for all we know; we could be in the lower intestine of a larger creature and still not find out for another 10,000 years of the scientific method. We are of corse stupid, so deeply stupid, stupid animals; we actively work against our own self-interest for what we perceive as our own self-interest.
My life, from the day I was born, in Austin, Texas, I’ve been in the center of an overtly religious people. Christianity was and is the headliner here, by far not the only type of deeply spiritually accounting people. There’s something about this place it’s special, we don’t know why, and the environment wants to murder us. Not a one of us would trade it for another. Recently, self-preservation would dictate, something must change.
Welcome to Step One:
At about 3 years old, pestering anyone who was dumb enough to let my words in their ears to hear, largely my sister. Sister is two years older, which got her in the door of the school sooner; they gave her papers to take home. Papers that were just doing their paper thing, laying there, that’s it, being paper, with lined patterns; it was so cool, and she figured out the only way to make it stop, it being little dumb sister me, was to pass along that paper squiggle action.
The tyranny we keep inflicting isn’t against knowledge overtly, but it’s the only thing we have with which to harm others. Harm in a way, just enough so they aren’t all too dead to eventually keep us from going crazy, usually because we hate ourselves, never accepted or revered the idea that attempting to understanding this aspect of our nature, could hold a key to ending the arduous cycle.
Of course, this is our, Abrahamic time frame; the ancient folks had some understanding to understand going on; we’re nowhere close to that again. In this fun blood-soaked fiasco, we’ve collectively been shamed into not talking about the shit we feel for ourselves that we burn other peoples squiggle line papers, to hide ourselves from ourselves, not once, but over and over. This has been a humanity rinse and repeat cycle, to nowhere?
I keep promising I’ll get off if things really turn, turns out we all have a super high, ever-increasing concept of too much. In Texas, we love the squiggly line papers, deriving from a dude we killed before he quit fully forming. We started over the count of time, made everyone just agree and shut up about it, this dude, we call Jesus was and is a fracking Rock Star!
Time counts started over, we get to do it right this time, we’re all so excited! One thousand nine hundred eighty two + 3 years in, everyone’s like what’s that fat kid doing? We were all so excited! I still didn’t understand why, but I do love me a party. Thinking of it now, we could’ve tried a little more; not to be excited, that we had covered, but to care more for us as a whole without our usual squiggle line paper tyranny. The thing is without the tyranny we can’t agree on the correct way to do the best thing for ourselves.
Exit self-interested enlightenment, enter self-interested entitlement. We have a plan, we’re Texans after all. We still have the squiggle line paper, and if you stack a lot of them together and bind into a book, let’s go with bibliography, you not only get fashionable water resistance, but heft and durability with which to to beat the only people we need to get off the mary-go-round, replacing the “oh shit bars” with over the head books super keeps with our trend. We’re a consistent reliable bunch of crooks; that’s true too, Texas History, from the beginning, literally.
So, fat kid, likes squiggle line paper, and melting things; 32 years of looking to absorb one more drop of a considered thought and not even one of the multitudes of my fellow Texans ever even mentions it. It’s not the will, desire, or intention of anyone to withhold the information, they didn’t know either. I hope not.
You see, the gospel, while obviously authentic, was not decided to be part of the canon of writings agreed upon for inclusion in what would become a blunt force instrument for an “insert need here” ideology. We get mixed results from this, the subtleties of idea and ideology, have only ever been in depth explained, in what very few other than the squiggle line paper fan would wade through, but we’re still all so fucking excited! Plus, we don’t know what we don’t know.
We love and trust one another, why wouldn’t we? It’s most likely, the chosen and discarded books, were merely the attempt to not confuse and overly burden the then illiterate masses. It’s also equally as likely that the obvious contradiction the book of sayings would bring into the larger story they wanted to create, would be problematic. Jesus wasn’t teaching us like we teach others to get from place to place, the mission was showing us how easily and naturally we were able to think.
Fracking Rock Star! He did warn us, repeatedly, that we probably weren’t going to be as excited once we finally understood his messaging; another reason the book was only discovered after years of theoretical science and religious text, in search mode by that time, through actual words. I miss the squiggly line paper, and the excitement even the doubt. I’m not even sure I should put this out there.
I’m being the opposite of everything I always thought I was, if I just slip off, with my loved ones, or build a boat, and frack you frackers, I’ve said it, many times, I think someone may have listened. It doesn’t matter so much; we’ll all get there in the end. No joke.
Thinking and understanding have never been trusted to the everyday person, not until our recent history. In the end, we do find ourselves right back at the place we began, continually, apparently; eventually, there isn’t a beginning and an end; we’re warned about this many times as well. The multitude of trouble, we could’ve saved ourselves, if just one of those religious scholars had enough balls to put the unpopular, uber light, complete all factually accurate, word for word, that literally left his mouth. Spoken by our superhero, while he walked in this murderous planet around its murderous people, until we naturally, murdered him.
Wait, I’m sorry, The Book of Sayings has been known, illuminated, and unchanged, since, it fracking happened! Literally, not figuratively, metaphorically or in a sense. I know some peeps will have an issue with this, it’s a conundrum, and it’s also true. Trust me it’s okay, it’s always been okay, and always will be. Think of it all, as we were learning to understand our feelings of the matter, using intuition and problem solving skills; we were told to trust the path, then we’d know what the message was, nevermind the path purposefully avoided the truthful parts of JC’s message. We had little choice either way, so crooked lies and dark paths were the only way we could get there. Maybe that’s why it wasn’t widely circulated, and frankly quite openly shunned, the times it did surface, just not by a bird with a computer account (twitter). Tweet. Tweet.
I’m fairly certain it was President Jefferson that re-illuminated and translated the gospel of Thomas, but I do not joke here, to be clear, he wasn’t the first or the last. The information keeps getting taken away but then enters technology. I find out all this time, there’s been squiggle line paper thieves, still wanting to keep the whatever “x” here tyranny on ideas away from mass consumption.
Before I get off this disco of insanity ride, we’ve all been so excited, and thoroughly warned about. I’m going to put this out there; frankly because it literally could have saved me a dick load of time, money recourses, hurt feeling, fear, anxiety, confusion, sadness, I can go on but seriously, everyone, words on paper. Why did no one in all these people living and dying for centuries never just make more copies?
Call it fake news, discredit it, burn me at the stake. There’s not much that you assholes can do at this point that’s going to shut my mind or stop my thoughts, I had to work like hell for these; this little thing, that’s so big. Call it miraculous if you’d like, it was deemed we couldn’t handle it, shouldn’t or mustn’t know. Those that did know, knew all along and no one said a word.
Silence. Everywhere. No record in any meaningful way, for a curious mind to find.
The thing is, if you would like to know what Jesus of Nazareth wanted, by making such a splash down here, it has literally always been there, you just must super be looking for it, or belong to a shadowy club of squiggle line ninjas. No one’s going to read this, no one’s going to care, but then again maybe that what they thought, and magically erased very simple words on paper, just doing their thing, laying there, like words do.
You’ll glance at this and say; “fat, squiggles, Sweets, good one. Kinda long though?”
Frankly my fingers hurt, but you’d expect nothing less. The enormous book, circle talk and contradictory riddles. Crusades, murders, burnings of books and people. All are near impossible to decipher with any coherency else you start making shit up, literally on purpose! Rinse and repeat. Fuckers!
I’m including in below.
Seems kind of like we were the super surprise.
Imagine my surprise when I found out everyone knew about this but said nothing to me.
It isn’t bad, The Bible. It’s badass. It’s got everything you could want in a story, and Yahweh’s story from the beginning to the end is fucking amazing. The purposeful removing of the important and educational parts of the gospels, even though we had no doubt on authenticity of, super shady, right? From this point of view, it’s like, “thanks rich white straight men.”
Thanks for your belief in me personally, that you knew I’d be just as fine without knowing what all this fucking fuss has been for. Had I not demanded to know the mystery of the squiggle line, I clearly would have lived, died, and never known a thing so simple ever existed, at least, not for certain.
Tyranny against ideas, invoked on mass the conscious subversion of things straight up no doubt the super star said. Hidden far too well, you had to be in a club to even know it was there. Guessing that people keep people together, assuming everyone would know this list actually existed, I definitely don’t think they cared.
Belief is not a question or requirement that has ever been relevant in any archeological historical religious spiritual idea or ideology not ever. We made that part up. Study is gathering and sorting information. Long ago, some pretty useful information was studied right out of my needing to know it existed.
Play your squiggle line paper games, grip them tight, think we won’t all see and we can’t all feel you’re shame. So there you are, words I can’t know without trying to make sense of what is in itself purposefully difficult and near impossible to just read and move on from.
Also, I would like to remind those that like the real thick, fashionable, weather resistance stacks; the ones with good margins, lots of notes, and lovingly placed messages. If you could just try, and imagine for 1 moment, maybe something as old and calculatable as where the stars are isn’t hocus pocus fiction? Just try, then show up to my steak burning, I’ll ask my friends to bring marshmallows.
The people you meet who ask what your sign is aren’t all wrong, most and there’s a whole lot in the most category of this, are just misinformed. Knowing an idea won’t hurt you. The barometric pressure that makes you sleepy when it rains, doesn’t make you violent, ugly, or dictate who you love. The Gravity of which you, at the moment of your birth became a part of like an independent one-of-a-kind autonomous celestial body; literally and figuratively, doesn’t hurt. This is real folks. not new, new age or holistic. It’s math and tidal forces and one of the very first things we got the calculations automated to sort out when we got those room sized computers, guess why?
It’s not algebra, is super hard fucking math and thousands of years of empirical observation and diligence. It’s always astonished me, that the “Tada” has been so easy to slap alongside it, because the only option left by the tyrannical idea deniers and the squiggle line paper stupid animals leave is its fake and stupid, or all-encompassing without choice. To all the folks on both sides of that argument, just know I’m literally telling you to come to the fire they light under me when they tie me to a steak to murder me because my friends will bring marshmallows. I am not lying. You still won’t believe me.
I also know nothing, none of us do. We are stupid animals, with the most contradictory mannerisms; how could I and why would I make this shit up?
The decision to listen was mine, it never occurred to me that “they” would eventually try persuading my listening, and the idea that an idea could harm me, was about as foreign to my perspective as your cell phone obsession is to a flounder. I’ve let ideas of all ideas of all the peoples who’ve written about ideas kick it in my head, from the very first moment, I possibly could have ever done so of my own accord. So far, no spontaneous combustion or giant pit has opened up to swallow me; not to say it won’t, if it did, maybe I’m the angel at the bottom. Most likely, I’m just some stupid animal.
I’d wish us all some luck, but it doesn’t really matter. Soft landing if you can guys. The shit-show we didn’t know we were being played in, is still our show.
There’s the whole thing, it’s really easy to verify, but you have to actually be verifying, that’s not the same a slapping the return key a couple of times. Trolls, snarks, and mis-directs abound.
We might could use some chocolate and crackers for those marshmallows.
Seems we got to the final step. It could also be the first, shit gets real, real quick.
Step “insert need here” To Conclude:
Figure out how to be a bit more sharing and helpful with information and satiate that responsibility to the people around you, be it imagined or not.
-Russian Federation has been mind fucking us for over a decade:
– leaglees that will kill:
- Words grown men hide like little children do:
Done, done, and done!
Gospel of Thomas
(Translated by Thomas O. Lambdin)
These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas
Thomas wrote down.
(1) And he said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience
(2) Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will
become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over
(3) Jesus said, “If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the
birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will
precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you
come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you
who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in
poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”
(4) Jesus said, “The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old
about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they
will become one and the same.”
(5) Jesus said, “Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will
become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest.”
(6) His disciples questioned him and said to him, “Do you want us to fast? How shall we
pray? Shall we give alms? What diet shall we observe?”
Jesus said, “Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate, for all things are plain in the
sight of heaven. For nothing hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will
remain without being uncovered.”
(7) Jesus said, “Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and
cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.”
(8) And he said, “The man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew
it up from the sea full of small fish. Among them the wise fisherman found a fine large
fish. He threw all the small fish back into the sea and chose the large fish without
difficulty. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear.”
(9) Jesus said, “Now the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered them.
Some fell on the road; the birds came and gathered them up. Others fell on the rock, did
not take root in the soil, and did not produce ears. And others fell on thorns; they choked
the seed(s) and worms ate them. And others fell on the good soil and it produced good
fruit: it bore sixty per measure and a hundred and twenty per measure.”
(10) Jesus said, “I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes.”
(11) Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The
dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is
dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do?
On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will
(12) The disciples said to Jesus, “We know that you will depart from us. Who is to be our
Jesus said to them, “Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous, for whose
sake heaven and earth came into being.”
(13) Jesus said to his disciples, “Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like.”
Simon Peter said to him, “You are like a righteous angel.”
Matthew said to him, “You are like a wise philosopher.”
Thomas said to him, “Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are
Jesus said, “I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated
from the bubbling spring which I have measured out.”
And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his
companions, they asked him, “What did Jesus say to you?”
Thomas said to them, “If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up
stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up.”
(14) Jesus said to them, “If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you
pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits.
When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what
they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth
will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth – it is that which will defile
(15) Jesus said, “When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on
your faces and worship him. That one is your father.”
(16) Jesus said, “Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the
world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth:
fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two
against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will
(17) Jesus said, “I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and
what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.”
(18) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us how our end will be.”
Jesus said, “Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For
where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the
beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death.”
(19) Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you
become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there
are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and
whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience
(20) The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like.”
He said to them, “It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls
on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky.”
(21) Mary said to Jesus, “Whom are your disciples like?”
He said, “They are like children who have settled in a field which is not theirs. When the
owners of the field come, they will say, ‘Let us have back our field.’ They (will) undress
in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them.
Therefore I say, if the owner of a house knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his
vigil before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his domain to
carry away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves
with great strength lest the robbers find a way to come to you, for the difficulty which
you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding.
When the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand and reaped it.
Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear.”
(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, “These infants being
suckled are like those who enter the kingdom.”
They said to him, “Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?”
Jesus said to them, “When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the
outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make
the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female;
and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a
foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the
(23) Jesus said, “I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand,
and they shall stand as a single one.”
(24) His disciples said to him, “Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for
us to seek it.”
He said to them, “Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light,
and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness.”
(25) Jesus said, “Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye.”
(26) Jesus said, “You see the mote in your brother’s eye, but you do not see the beam in
your own eye. When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to
cast the mote from your brother’s eye.”
(27) <Jesus said,> “If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom.
If you do not observe the Sabbath as a Sabbath, you will not see the father.”
(28) Jesus said, “I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in
flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became
afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight;
for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for
the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent.”
(29) Jesus said, “If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit
came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at
how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty.”
(30) Jesus said, “Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I
am with him.”
(31) Jesus said, “No prophet is accepted in his own village; no physician heals those who
(32) Jesus said, “A city being built on a high mountain and fortified cannot fall, nor can it
(33) Jesus said, “Preach from your housetops that which you will hear in your ear. For no
one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden place, but
rather he sets it on a lamp stand so that everyone who enters and leaves will see its light.”
(34) Jesus said, “If a blind man leads a blind man, they will both fall into a pit.”
(35) Jesus said, “It is not possible for anyone to enter the house of a strong man and take
it by force unless he binds his hands; then he will (be able to) ransack his house.”
(36) Jesus said, “Do not be concerned from morning until evening and from evening until
morning about what you will wear.”
(37) His disciples said, “When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see
Jesus said, “When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and
place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son
of the living one, and you will not be afraid”
(38) Jesus said, “Many times have you desired to hear these words which I am saying to
you, and you have no one else to hear them from. There will be days when you will look
for me and will not find me.”
(39) Jesus said, “The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis)
and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those
who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves.”
(40) Jesus said, “A grapevine has been planted outside of the father, but being unsound, it
will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed.”
(41) Jesus said, “Whoever has something in his hand will receive more, and whoever has
nothing will be deprived of even the little he has.”
(42) Jesus said, “Become passers-by.”
(43) His disciples said to him, “Who are you, that you should say these things to us?”
<Jesus said to them,> “You do not realize who I am from what I say to you, but you have
become like the Jews, for they (either) love the tree and hate its fruit (or) love the fruit
and hate the tree.”
(44) Jesus said, “Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever
blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy
spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven.”
(45) Jesus said, “Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs gathered from thistles,
for they do not produce fruit. A good man brings forth good from his storehouse; an evil
man brings forth evil things from his evil storehouse, which is in his heart, and says evil
things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things.”
(46) Jesus said, “Among those born of women, from Adam until John the Baptist, there is
no one so superior to John the Baptist that his eyes should not be lowered (before him).
Yet I have said, whichever one of you comes to be a child will be acquainted with the
kingdom and will become superior to John.”
(47) Jesus said, “It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows.
And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one
and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to
drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old
wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new
garment, because a tear would result.”
(48) Jesus said, “If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the
mountain, ‘Move Away,’ and it will move away.”
(49) Jesus said, “Blessed are the solitary and elect, for you will find the kingdom. For you
are from it, and to it you will return.”
(50) Jesus said, “If they say to you, ‘Where did you come from?’, say to them, ‘We came
from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and
established itself and became manifest through their image.’ If they say to you, ‘Is it
you?’, say, ‘We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.’ If they ask you,
‘What is the sign of your father in you?’, say to them, ‘It is movement and repose.'”
(51) His disciples said to him, “When will the repose of the dead come about, and when
will the new world come?”
He said to them, “What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize
(52) His disciples said to him, “Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them
spoke in you.”
He said to them, “You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken
(only) of the dead.”
(53) His disciples said to him, “Is circumcision beneficial or not?”
He said to them, “If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised
from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely
(54) Jesus said, “Blessed are the poor, for yours is the kingdom of heaven.”
(55) Jesus said, “Whoever does not hate his father and his mother cannot become a
disciple to me. And whoever does not hate his brothers and sisters and take up his cross
in my way will not be worthy of me.”
(56) Jesus said, “Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world.”
(57) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy
came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The man did not allow them to
pull up the weeds; he said to them, ‘I am afraid that you will go intending to pull up the
weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.’ For on the day of the harvest the weeds
will be plainly visible, and they will be pulled up and burned.”
(58) Jesus said, “Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life.”
(59) Jesus said, “Take heed of the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to
see him and be unable to do so.”
(60) <They saw> a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to his
disciples, “That man is round about the lamb.”
They said to him, “So that he may kill it and eat it.”
He said to them, “While it is alive, he will not eat it, but only when he has killed it and it
has become a corpse.”
They said to him, “He cannot do so otherwise.”
He said to them, “You too, look for a place for yourself within repose, lest you become a
corpse and be eaten.”
(61) Jesus said, “Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and the other will live.”
Salome said, “Who are you, man, that you … have come up on my couch and eaten from
Jesus said to her, “I am he who exists from the undivided. I was given some of the things
of my father.”
<…> “I am your disciple.”
<…> “Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided,
he will be filled with darkness.”
(62) Jesus said, “It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries.
Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing.”
(63) Jesus said, “There was a rich man who had much money. He said, ‘I shall put my
money to use so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouse with produce, with
the result that I shall lack nothing.’ Such were his intentions, but that same night he died.
Let him who has ears hear.”
(64) Jesus said, “A man had received visitors. And when he had prepared the dinner, he
sent his servant to invite the guests.
He went to the first one and said to him, ‘My master invites you.’ He said, ‘I have claims
against some merchants. They are coming to me this evening. I must go and give them
my orders. I ask to be excused from the dinner.’
He went to another and said to him, ‘My master has invited you.’ He said to him, ‘I have
just bought a house and am required for the day. I shall not have any spare time.’
He went to another and said to him, ‘My master invites you.’ He said to him, ‘My friend is
going to get married, and I am to prepare the banquet. I shall not be able to come. I ask to
be excused from the dinner.’
He went to another and said to him, ‘My master invites you.’ He said to him, ‘I have just
bought a farm, and I am on my way to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. I ask
to be excused.’
The servant returned and said to his master, ‘Those whom you invited to the dinner have
asked to be excused.’ The master said to his servant, ‘Go outside to the streets and bring
back those whom you happen to meet, so that they may dine.’ Businessmen and
merchants will not enter the places of my father.”
(65) He said, “There was a good man who owned a vineyard. He leased it to tenant
farmers so that they might work it and he might collect the produce from them. He sent
his servant so that the tenants might give him the produce of the vineyard. They seized
his servant and beat him, all but killing him. The servant went back and told his master.
The master said, ‘Perhaps he did not recognize them.’ He sent another servant. The
tenants beat this one as well. Then the owner sent his son and said, ‘Perhaps they will
show respect to my son.’ Because the tenants knew that it was he who was the heir to the
vineyard, they seized him and killed him. Let him who has ears hear.”
(66) Jesus said, “Show me the stone which the builders have rejected. That one is the
(67) Jesus said, “If one who knows the all still feels a personal deficiency, he is
(68) Jesus said, “Blessed are you when you are hated and persecuted. Wherever you have
been persecuted they will find no place.”
(69) Jesus said, “Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves. It is they
who have truly come to know the father. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who
desires will be filled.”
(70) Jesus said, “That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves.
That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you.”
(71) Jesus said, “I shall destroy this house, and no one will be able to build it […].”
(72) A man said to him, “Tell my brothers to divide my father’s possessions with me.”
He said to him, “O man, who has made me a divider?”
He turned to his disciples and said to them, “I am not a divider, am I?”
(73) Jesus said, “The harvest is great but the laborers are few. Beseech the Lord,
therefore, to send out laborers to the harvest.”
(74) He said, “O Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in
(75) Jesus said, “Many are standing at the door, but it is the solitary who will enter the
(76) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a merchant who had a consignment of
merchandise and who discovered a pearl. That merchant was shrewd. He sold the
merchandise and bought the pearl alone for himself. You too, seek his unfailing and
enduring treasure where no moth comes near to devour and no worm destroys.”
(77) Jesus said, “It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all.
From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood,
and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.”
(78) Jesus said, “Why have you come out into the desert? To see a reed shaken by the
wind? And to see a man clothed in fine garments like your kings and your great men?
Upon them are the fine garments, and they are unable to discern the truth.”
(79) A woman from the crowd said to him, “Blessed are the womb which bore you and
the breasts which nourished you.”
He said to her, “Blessed are those who have heard the word of the father and have truly
kept it. For there will be days when you will say, ‘Blessed are the womb which has not
conceived and the breasts which have not given milk.'”
(80) Jesus said, “He who has recognized the world has found the body, but he who has
found the body is superior to the world.”
(81) Jesus said, “Let him who has grown rich be king, and let him who possesses power
(82) Jesus said, “He who is near me is near the fire, and he who is far from me is far from
(83) Jesus said, “The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed
in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain
concealed by his light.”
(84) Jesus said, “When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images
which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how
much you will have to bear!”
(85) Jesus said, “Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth, but he did
not become worthy of you. For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced
(86) Jesus said, “The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nests, but the son of
man has no place to lay his head and rest.”
(87) Jesus said, “Wretched is the body that is dependant upon a body, and wretched is the
soul that is dependent on these two.”
(88) Jesus said, “The angels and the prophets will come to you and give to you those
things you (already) have. And you too, give them those things which you have, and say
to yourselves, ‘When will they come and take what is theirs?'”
(89) Jesus said, “Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who
made the inside is the same one who made the outside?”
(90) Jesus said, “Come unto me, for my yoke is easy and my lordship is mild, and you
will find repose for yourselves.”
(91) They said to him, “Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you.”
He said to them, “You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not
recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment.”
(92) Jesus said, “Seek and you will find. Yet, what you asked me about in former times
and which I did not tell you then, now I do desire to tell, but you do not inquire after it.”
(93) <Jesus said,> “Do not give what is holy to dogs, lest they throw them on the dungheap. Do not throw the pearls to swine, lest they […] it […].”
(94) Jesus said, “He who seeks will find, and he who knocks will be let in.”
(95) Jesus said, “If you have money, do not lend it at interest, but give it to one from
whom you will not get it back.”
(96) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little
leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears
(97) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman who was carrying a
jar full of meal. While she was walking on the road, still some distance from home, the
handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not
realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down
and found it empty.”
(98) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a certain man who wanted to kill a
powerful man. In his own house he drew his sword and stuck it into the wall in order to
find out whether his hand could carry through. Then he slew the powerful man.”
(99) The disciples said to him, “Your brothers and your mother are standing outside.”
He said to them, “Those here who do the will of my father are my brothers and my
mother. It is they who will enter the kingdom of my father.”
(100) They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, “Caesar’s men demand taxes from
He said to them, “Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, give God what belongs to God,
and give me what is mine.”
(101) <Jesus said,> “Whoever does not hate his father and his mother as I do cannot
become a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother as I do
cannot become a disciple to me. For my mother […], but my true mother gave me life.”
(102) Jesus said, “Woe to the pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of
oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he let the oxen eat.”
(103) Jesus said, “Fortunate is the man who knows where the brigands will enter, so that
he may get up, muster his domain, and arm himself before they invade.”
(104) They said to Jesus, “Come, let us pray today and let us fast.”
Jesus said, “What is the sin that I have committed, or wherein have I been defeated? But
when the bridegroom leaves the bridal chamber, then let them fast and pray.”
(105) Jesus said, “He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a
(106) Jesus said, “When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and
when you say, ‘Mountain, move away,’ it will move away.”
(107) Jesus said, “The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of
them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until
he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, ‘I care for you more
than the ninety-nine.'”
(108) Jesus said, “He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself shall
become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him.”
(109) Jesus said, “The kingdom is like a man who had a hidden treasure in his field
without knowing it. And after he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know (about
the treasure). He inherited the field and sold it. And the one who bought it went plowing
and found the treasure. He began to lend money at interest to whomever he wished.”
(110) Jesus said, “Whoever finds the world and becomes rich, let him renounce the
(111) Jesus said, “The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the
one who lives from the living one will not see death.” Does not Jesus say, “Whoever
finds himself is superior to the world?”
(112) Jesus said, “Woe to the flesh that depends on the soul; woe to the soul that depends
on the flesh.”
(113) His disciples said to him, “When will the kingdom come?”
<Jesus said,> “It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying ‘here it
is’ or ‘there it is.’ Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men
do not see it.”
(114) Simon Peter said to him, “Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life.”
Jesus said, “I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become
a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will
enter the kingdom of heaven.”
According to Thomas